Please submit to the correct folder.
Submission limit is 7 per day.
This will change...eventually.
Please do the following before submitting:
Make sure that your photo is properly rotated so that we don't have any "sideways" trees.
Make sure that a tree is the star of your photo.
Do not submit photos (one after the other) that look almost exactly alike in all but color.
Contest Rules (in general)
1) Submit entries to the folder with the corresponding Month and Year for the contest.
2) Entries can include those already submitted to the group.
3) Submission limit will be indicated in the contest's journal.
4) There is typically a deadline for aforementioned submissions, in which case, the contest folder will be closed.
Voting Procedure (in general)
1) To be VOTED FOR, you have to VOTE via NOTE to the group. Others who would like to vote as well are definitely welcome. IOW, if you submit something, you HAVE to vote, or else all votes for YOUR piece will be considered nonexistent.
2) In the note, provide the links to the three photos that you like the best!! (in order)
3) Admin votes count for DOUBLE that of normal members.
Best of Trees - Photography Contest:iconbonsai1plz: Welcome to Our Next Contest!! :iconbonsai1plz:
Only a few days left to get your entries in or donate some prizes!!
This Contest Will be for our Photographers As chosen in our last poll [link] Keep reading to find out how you can participate!!
:iconbonsai1plz: Rules & Regulations :iconbonsai1plz:
:icontree2plz: Theme: The theme for this contest is "Best of Trees - Photography" as chosen by the mass majority of our members! This Theme is a very broad theme, which leaves you with a variety of options for entries.
:icontree2plz: What should my entry be? The one major rule is your entry must be a photograph. We will accept no digital edits, no HDRs, No color changes ect. (Small amounts of sharpening and/or contrast edits are allowed.) exif data must be on your submission. (aka camera data)Infrared will be allowed as long as its n
sifro. - solve the codes and win points! IMPORTANT: the login into the submmitting system currently doen't work. I'll try to fix it somehow, but until then, the "Try it without login" link still works. If you submit the solution to a cipher, it will give you a link to the next one. It just won't remember your position in the game, so better save that link, or remember the solution so you can get it again.
July/7/2014 - After a year and half, we finally have a next winner! It's Dimensionwalker21, winning 360 points. Congratulations!
Dec/24/2012 - We have a next winner! It's WintersRead, winning 306 points!
Nov/11/2012 - The second winner is nuvak! He generously refused the point reward, so there is still a lot of points in the pool for the next winner!
Oct/12/2012 - We have the first winner! It's ninquetari, who wins 475 points!
The easy day was yesterday! Today, the game begins! And It's just in time for dA's birthday!
|More Journal Entries|